SMS Complaints Procedure
Secure My Sale Complaints Procedure
This page will outline the procedure to be followed if/when a complaint is made to Secure My Sale Limited
The appointed person within Secure My Sale Limited who will deal with complaints is your original agent in first case.
The procedure that we have in place for you is in two steps:
Step 1: Complaints Procedure (Internal)
- Please make your formal complaint in writing to Complaints Manager at Secure My Sale Limited. Kemp House, 160 City Road. London EC1V 2NX or email Complaints Manager to email@example.com
- Once we receive your written complaint, will be acknowledged within 3 working days.
- Your complaint will then be fully investigated by our team and full impartial consideration will be made.
- We will respond fully to your complaint within 15 working days of receipt, of your written complaint. If this is not possible, a further update will be provided to you.
- If the complaint remains unresolved, you will be advised in writing that our complaints procedure (internal) has been exhausted and you should then proceed to a full external complaint with a redress mechanism.
- We have made provision for you to take you complaint to an independent redress mechanism (external) if your original complaint is exhausted with Secure My Sale Limited (internal).
Step 2: Complaints Procedure (external)
External complaints please write to The Property Ombudsman (you have 12 months to refer your complaint). The Property Ombudsman, Milford House,
43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP1 2BP or email firstname.lastname@example.org