Selling under the gavel could be the best route for you and your property.
Why not look at selling by Auction ?
For some sellers their initial reaction to auction is that ‘it’s only for desperate people’ or ‘I’m not giving my house away’ or ‘it’s only for run down properties.’ The truth is that auction offers a secure method of selling a property, providing a platform for exposure whilst you retain control of the process.
All properties are sold subject to a reserve price. Your property won’t sell for less than your agreed amount meaning you are in control of the price you accept. Most of our auctions take place Online which allows national coverage with potention buyers to VIEW, BID & BUY 24hrs, we also use a range of Auction Rooms across the country to give a complete Auctioneer Service at SMS. Click here for the Auction page on our website.
We specialise in the Modern Method of Auction selling Residential, Commercial, and Land across the UK. We can also sell your property using the MMoA for the maximum market price and without having to pay any agency fees
The Modern Method of Auction opens the auction market, creating a larger marketplace and more interest and activity than traditional auction. It is the preferred route for buying and selling via auction and has changed the perception of auction in the last decade.
We offer more realistic yet fixed timescales, opening up the marketplace for buyers and sellers looking to arrange mortgages as their method of payment. The exchange of contracts has 28 days to take place from the solicitor’s receipt of draft contracts, whereas with traditional auctions, the exchange of contracts will usually take place as soon as the buyer has won the bid.
This more accessible route, creates a transparent platform for buyers and sellers combining the best aspects of traditional auction and private treaty sales.
Most people these days have experience buying through some form of online auction platform like eBay, so why not with the biggest thing you will ever buy or sell a property? Particularly if you are looking for Security and Speed in the transaction. On the pricing front, if you are lucky enough to own a painting by Van Gogh and you are looking to sell it – where would you take it?? Answer is an auction !! Why? Because it will generate the bidding on it and will sell for the highest price to the highest bidder – it’s the same for property !!
So why not give it a go especially when you get all of this too?
• Sell with 0% Fees
• National Coverage with Local Expertise
• Detailed floor plans
• Advertising on major property portals such as Zoopla, On The Market, Rightmove and Secure.co.uk
• Distinctive ‘for sale’ boards
• Details sent to our buyer database
• Dedicated point of contact, Member of NAVA
• Accompanied viewings
• Regular feedback and contact
• Professional qualified advice from our team of residential sales experts
• No auction or estate agency fees to pay
• Fixed timescales of 28 or 56 days to completion, meaning your property gets sold fast
• Greater security as fewer than 1% of sales fall through as the buyer immediately pays a deposit
• Dedicated sales progressor, keeping you and the updated with progress of your sale and the rest of the chain
• Exclusive rates for conveyancing, mortgage advice and other services
Terms and conditions apply. For further information, or to discuss any of our residential selling services, contact us on 01476 825258 / 08446 568212, or click here to book your FREE, no obligation auction valuation of your property, shop or land.
Take a look at some of the properties that have sold under the gavel below and think if you want speed, security and competitive bidding to get you the best price – AUCTION could be for you !